[Moon] The Swedish 4Th 432 & UP EME meeting CW

Stephen Hanselman eme at kc4sw.com
Thu Aug 7 16:42:32 CEST 2014

The last resort of the fanatic, cast doubt on the person causing him a problem.

Make no mistake what we have here are fanatics, they assume they are right and everyone else is wrong.

When you tell a person that something they put a lot of time and money into, that is accepted as functional by a significant number of participants they are fools and what they do is useless you better be ready to accept comments in return

73's

Stephen Hanselman, KC4SW
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad