[Moon] Swedish EME meeting update

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Fri Aug 8 19:29:38 CEST 2014

Hi All
So far have the following Gentlemen show their intrest in the 432 & UP
primary CW EME meeting
To explain why i publish public insted of look for all emails i inform
the Dinosours this way.

DL1YMK, G3LTF ,G4RGK, (G0RUZ will become active on 23 cm cw) ,HB9BBD
,I5WBE, N4PZ, ON4BCB ,ON5TA ,ON7UN ,PA2DW, PA7JB .SM4DHN. SM4IVE, SM6FHZ
,SM7GVF, VK3UM
i have
The folowing  speakers, G3LTF    Rebuildning of dish
SM6FHZ   feeds for ? to be decided     10Ghz  circular maybe ?
N4PZ   Water coling GS35
HB9BBd 10 Ghz ?

*And dont forgett to donate some euros to DF6NA*   to cover his
expensives for his server.  how to Donate see previoues emails from Eddy
and me.
73 Lars Sm4IVE

--
I only work real EME no chatts no Bagpipes
CW is King!!!!