[Moon] Microwave Activity Weekends 2014

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:08:22 CEST 2014

Hi All,

excellent proposal Peter!

I plan to be on 6 cm Saturday August 16th if Wx permits. The forecast looks
OK for Saturday, but it may change. Kind of unpredictable Wx here right now.

Sunday I can not be due to a social conflict. Is there activity enough for
two days on 6 cm or do we just split the activity into pieces and reduces
the possibility to find someone if not glued to the radio for the two full
moon passes? Any opinions on that?

Good luck and Cu you all!

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

--