[Moon] The Swedish 4Th 432 & UP EME meeting CW

Stephen Hanselman eme at kc4sw.com
Sat Aug 16 00:06:17 CEST 2014

Lars,

While I don't do CW as a rule, I'm going to look for you folks in the next contest.  The power to get to the moon is easy, in my case it's the ability to hear other folks that's hard.

As far as the sarkastic goes when I started doing digital I had no clue what "deep search", call3 or average meant let alone how to use them and made a fair number of my contacts without them.

Anyway good luck in the contest

73's

Stephen Hanselman, KC4SW
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad