[Moon] [Moon-Net] 2,3 GHz QRV

ok1dfc at seznam.cz ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Sat Aug 16 20:16:45 CEST 2014

       Hello EME gang, WX does not cooperate here. I have tested 10 GHz, but
                                                  results are not brilliant.

. With 3,2m mesh dish noise of the ground is only 3dB and noise of the Sun
only 6dB. So definitely 6x6mm mesh is not suitable for using on 10GHz and I
will need to find to ZA any transportable solid dish. Just confirm what
already tested Michael DL1YMK. WX is not so usable for outdoor work here and
I have install now back 13cm. I will try to be on 2,3 GHz again. Expected
activity at 04:00 UTC, I have 28° elevation on the west limit due to high
hills around. During first period I was calling 3 hours CQ CW and JT with no
response. Own echo was very strong. If anybody interesting see you at 04:00
on 2320,120 and HB9Q 2,3 GHz chat.
--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com