[Moon] [Moon-Net] Discontinued M-Squared Elevation Rotator

Paul Kiesel k7cw at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 00:09:42 CEST 2014

Hi Bob,

Thanks for writing and for sending the copy of the manual. If you think I would benefit from looking at photos of the controller, then please send them. As it is, I do not have the controller. I figured that I would just use a rinky-dink box with switches to do the controlling. I have a little radiometric sensor that I use for indicating elevation. It works great and is mounted on my yagi right now.

I really appreciate all the help that has been offered by everyone.

73, Paul K7CW