[Moon] EME2014

Jack F6AJW jack.f6ajw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:58:29 CEST 2014

Hello All,

In case that some EME 2014 participants may be still interested in big
tubes, I could put some of them (NOS in original boxing) in my car.

These tubes are:

   -  TH 308B,

   -  TH 293 (similar to TH 347 but with different voltage for heater),

   -  TH 313 (bigger radiator than TH 293, more output power: several kW's).

Some of these tubes are already in use by well known EME operators. This
is not a business for me, I would like these tubes be in use on air to
the moon; exchanges welcome or (little) cash ;-) Please direct mail.

See you in Brittany in a few day; good travel.

73's.

Jacques F6AJW