[Moon] The Swedish 4Th 432 & UP EME meeting CW

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Fri Aug 22 11:42:47 CEST 2014

Bernd
Your coments cleraly shows that you know how to cheat.!!!

I can only judge for my self !!  i wait until i know all the letters .
If you are not sure contiue until you are sure.
I Big problem are that ,many op`s are so Horney on making new Qsos so
they dont care about rules.
Se for example what the rules for Qso : Both calls should be excanged,
signal report, then its a Qso
Was the 4K  expedition such? No becouse not all of the call could fit in
the sw. So Acording to the rules this was not valid QSO becouse not  the
complet call was exchanged. This is ONE of the real problem.....

You can see the same on Chatts where lots of info types on intrernet,
for example   DF2ZC  i hear you  -21 please contiue
or i only misses you RRRR  or TX4  and so on
Operators have to be more serioues about how to make a QSO  if not we
could remove the rules.

Of course this is my  personal point off view.  If any one wants to
cheat thats up to him/her, but im not interested in such QSOs

Lars SM4IVE

--
I only work real EME no chatts no Bagpipes
CW is King!!!!