[Moon] Rant, Rattle and Roll?

PETER HUTCHISON peter.hutchison at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 22 19:38:51 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Well, with an attitude like that no wonder beginners like myself are put off trying CW!!

Each to his / her own but this is not the place to rant on about your pet hate. Peter, it does you no service whatsoever.

I guess I will never see you off the moon - not that it really bothers me!

As a relative newcomer I wish to put on record the superb help and assistance I've had from members of this forum. I fear that this type of vitriol will cause people to leave and we all be poorer for that.

To infinity and beyond....

Peter G4URT