[Moon] Deep Search IS cheating

Russ K2TXB k2txb at dxcc.com
Fri Aug 22 21:13:27 CEST 2014

Hello Dick. What you say is reasonable, however I believe you miss a point.
When the human makes a mistake and later finds out that the QSO is invalid,
that is ok.  But when the human's computer makes a mistake, and the human
later finds out that it was a mistake, is not the QSO still invalid?

I do not see any difference...

73, Russ K2TXB