[Moon] Deep Search IS cheating

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Sat Aug 23 06:15:15 CEST 2014

Sure we do what game we like to play,
  BUT when many of the cw ops prefere working  JT  just to be able to
make some new DXCC it will have a negative trend on EME  becouse then
the Dinos will quite after a while,  becouse there are non to work on
CW.  we have seen this happend on 2 mtr and 432       soon on higher
freq.  And after some time the JT ops will get borred by looking at the
screen , and Voila no activity, well at least very little ,  Ok there
will always be some newcomers , but it will be lonley even for them.
With facit in the hand  just sitt down and think how many of the former
EMErs are QRV ???   compared to the days B4 JT Ok some have gone SK  but
many many stoped.

It was interesting to see PA0BAT list of stations     many of the
stations on that list are not QRV anymore..
Lars Sm4IVE