[Moon] [Moon-Net] 5760 MHz EME Sunday August 24th

howard at g4cch.com howard at g4cch.com
Sat Aug 23 21:12:15 CEST 2014

Hi
Ingolf,
 I intend to be on tomorrow after 0700, so will be looking for you,
TM16EME and anyone else who may be on.
 The shack end of my system is ready to go now, but I need to swap
feeds in the morning then hopefully I should be in business...
 Really must make my system so its much easier to swap bands. Right
now it takes hours and absolutely must have fine WX.
 Best 73 & GL
 Howard, G4CCH
 On Sat  20:02 , "Ingolf, SM6FHZ" ingolf.fhz at gmail.com sent:
 Hi all,
 I will be on 5760.090 MHz tomorrow, Sunday August 24th from about
07Z to about 09Z.
 I would be happy to you then. Do not hesitate to call in or call CQ,
I will find you.
 GL es 73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

 --
 Ingolf, SM6FHZ