[Moon] [Moon-Net] ARRL EME Contest

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Sun Dec 7 03:24:06 CET 2014

Sorry but not QRV 1296.

Worked all day to get the amp ready and have no output in testing in
the dark.  I suspect no drive though 20w is leaving the shack with no
SWR; that was tested only two days ago at 5.2w out the dish end.  I
see voltage drop 28 to 27.7v for 1amp quiescent loading and I see the
control board sequencer LED's lit up.  But no RF output and no dc
the drive at the end of the coax at the amp one more time, but
probably little I can do tonight.

I'll be late for 2m QRV as I have supper waiting me and will not P**s
off the cook! ;-)

73, Ed - KL7UW