[Moon] ARRL EMEcontest entry

ok1dfc at seznam.cz ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 30 13:44:44 CET 2014

Peter I have send my log to several e-mails and no any answer or
confirmation till today. According the proposal of new ARRL EME contest
rules, (ARRL web site) it was my last participation, I am not interesting
participate Internet contest as is on terrestrial contests today.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com