[Moon] ARRL contest logs

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:39:30 CET 2014

For those contestants who entered logs and need to know if they were received at ARRL, you may send an email inquiry to Matt W1MSW who is the new contest manager at the League. I inquired earlier about the use of the robot for this contest and he explained that due to the nature of the EME contest that the robot was not set up for it. He did however say that he would respond to any log received inquiries. He can be reached at W1MSW at arrl.org.
Thanks to all for your participation, pictures and reports to assist me for the contest article in a future QST edition. Rick, K1DS

Sent from my iPhone