[Moon] Fw: [Moon-Net] Z21EME on 2m and 70cm with 1Y

sm4ive sm4ive at telia.com
Wed Nov 5 10:01:04 CET 2014

Matej
It seems you dont understand the problem
I have no intrest to spend a whole weekend working maybe at the most 20-40 stations  compared to the time before wsjt i worked as most 194 stations on ARRL
Its very booring to call cq for hours and no answer
You will probably see this tendens on other bands aswell
//Lars Sm4ive

Skickat från min Samsung Mobil