[Moon] Fw: [Moon-Net] Z21EME on 2m and 70cm with 1Y

Dominique Fässler dfaessler at bluewin.ch
Wed Nov 5 13:08:30 CET 2014

Lars

someone put it right: the challenge in computer punching is gone. Everybody does it.

However, I am not interested in many arranged exchanged texts, but in EME with all its challenges, technical and operational.

More email-kind of activity is not what I am looking for. Even if everybody is punching facebook messages, this does not make it more attractive to me.

So the quantitative points mentioned before are worthless.

I just want to enjoy and that is what I can still do in EME.

73 Dominique

HB9CW