[Moon] arrl eme contest

f6hlc at free.fr f6hlc at free.fr
Wed Nov 5 13:30:20 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

I'll be also qrv for the coming week end.
432 CW mode only. I will not be qrv 1st moonpass because I have to install switching and Low noise preamp after long travel from Paris to Burgundy late in night.

I will not enter into the debate CW vs JT, but it is probably my last year of ARRL EME on 432, I will dismout my antenna and don't know what to do next; snail farming or wickerwork.

hope to cu on the band
73 de F6HLC
Christian