[Moon] G3LTF QRV in ARRL contest

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 7 19:06:53 CET 2014

I plan to start on 23cm at 0000, I may shift to 70cm during the night but will definitely be on 70cm in the second moon-pass here.
Small stations ( especially new ones) .... when you have worked all the big ones please find a clear spot up the band and call CQ... you will be easily seen on a SDR which most use these days, then the medium size stations like mine can find and work you..... and please keep calling if you get a QRZ, dont give up after  two overs.
GL, have fun,  73 Peter G3LTF