[Moon] [Moon-Net] arrl eme contest

Chris SP7DCS sp7dcs at wp.pl
Tue Nov 11 14:26:04 CET 2014

Hi,
I had very little time last months for eme and was not able to prepare
station carefully for contest season. Just fired station and hope all
will work well.
And unfortunately Mr Murphy had taken advantage of it causing a lot of
problems.
As expected result is not as good as it used to be years before.
Anyway, despite of technical problems made lot of cw qsos and had fun:)

Microwave leg:
- 10 qsos on 13cm
I could be active just single moon pass on 2320 only that time; had not
time to prepare other subbands rig

First 2m-23cm leg:
- 8 qsos on 2m (most of first moon pass and some time on second)
- 58 qsos on 23cm (only second and third moon pass)

I wanted to be on 70cm first night, but my TX was not working properly.
Probably water in coax or something similar - so no qsos on 70cm. I did
not want to change feed in the night, so fired 2m array. Made few qsos,
but cw activity was so low that I decided to go asleep. During rest of
weekend, I was mainly on 23cm and had a lot of fun there. Anyway some
technical problems with tracking made me off for some time.

I want to be qrv on second leg - not sure yet on which band or bands. As
I said, eme time is limited recently so not sure how serious effort I
will be.

Chris SP7DCS