[Moon] JT EME

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Thu Nov 13 07:29:51 CET 2014

As many have said  we CW neards should try it out to get more JT guys to CW.
Since geting my 2 mtr  EME amp running again after many years of
inactivty, i decided to give 2 mtr horizon EME a try, And i worked
SM2CEW on CW off course!!!!
My friend SM7GVF are having problems with his 2 mtr system so we
compared signals  watching FW5JJ   and i could see his trace up to ~ 8
deg elevation then i lost moon.
Yeasterday  i decided to call a station VK3AXH  YES ON JT *would you
belive*, and he come back to me, with OOO   i sent RO  he sent R i sent
73  what a nice QSO     NO NO NO  so unbelivble BORING. It s
NO feeling no acchivment, its just a QSO machine without a Braine.
Watching the chatt  one could see so many strange things happening. Is
this the future of EME?   NOT FOR ME Thanks.

*I hope some of you out there feel of your chairs  SM4IVE wkd JT
YES  1 Time that was enough for me. SO  BORRING Unbelivble.   Playing
PACMAN  on an OLD**Comendor 64 are more Fun :-)*

Lars SM4IVE

--
I only work real EME no chatts no Bagpipes
CW is King!!!!