[Moon] DXCC 2m, question..

Stephen Hanselman eme at kc4sw.com
Mon Nov 24 01:32:17 CET 2014

I wondered how long this would take to devolve into CW vs. JT. Now I know, not long at all

73's

Stephen Hanselman, KC4SW
Datagate Systems, LLC
3107 North Deer Run Road #24
Carson City, Nevada, 89701
(775) 882-5117 office
(775) 720-6020 mobile
s.hanselman at datagatesystems.com
www.datagatesystems.com
a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business
DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail and any attachments.

Sent from my iPad