[Moon] 9A9B - Antenna down

serge ve1kg at eastlink.ca
Tue Nov 25 14:05:27 CET 2014

Branimir, sorry to hear about your antenna being down. I assume you check your TX coax line?? & also your power divider often a source of trouble.
Here I am using 17EL M2 & they are very good but I know in Europe many good antennas as well like YU7EF not far from your home.
If I can help you with anything please let me know
73, Serge VE1KG