[Moon] call3txt

jrgroeger at ewetel.net jrgroeger at ewetel.net
Fri Nov 28 16:36:29 CET 2014

The world is full of surprises, Ron.

I remember tuning to the doodle segment of 144  once, only to check on
conditions and seeing  an "RO" appearing against my call without so
much as turning on my transmitter. JT can be  very rewarding - you get
a lot in return for expending hardly any effort at all..........

73

JRG
DK3NG/G4XXW

--
'No acts of God can be permitted'
(Hannes Alfven on nuclear power)

'Clean Coal Is Like Dry Water'

'I don't believe anything governments tell me'