[Moon] 10Ghz EME qsos from OZ1LPR

Peter Hansen PH at Focon.dk
Mon Oct 6 09:57:12 CEST 2014

Hi EME'ers yesterday the moon offered super conditions. I had 1.1dB moonnoise on my little 1.8meter offset.

I worked 2 OZ first's qsos.

I worked M&M team on their trip to an Island on 3cm CW EME. I will not here reveal the DXCC :O). At times the signal was 10dB over noise.

Second qso was the first ever QSO with YO on 3cm from OZ. I worked YO2BCT with Very good signals 529 at times.

I am daily qrv on 3cm EME when ever the moon is over 20 degrees for Skeds both in CW and JT.
1.8meter offset 0.9-1dB moonnoise and 42W in the feed.

73 Peter OZ1LPR