[Moon] VK8 QSL Status

Wayne - VK5APN vk5apn at aapt.net.au
Sat Oct 11 13:51:16 CEST 2014

G'day everyone,

 Over the last 10 days I have replied to stations that have sent QSL
cards, Donations or Funds for the cost of return cards for the VK8
trip I took in August.

There are some that I have sent cards to that I needed to send cards
for VK5APN in PF95 as well.  I included your expedition cards also.

I have updated the spreadsheet of Cards, Donation, Funds received and
also highlighted QSL's sent.

The following link will take you to the spreadsheet
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pearsons@aapt.net.au/VK8trip2014.xls
This will be updated whenever there are changes made.

I have sent some cards already (1st Oct and on 9th Oct).  The next
lot will go out on Monday 13th (they are already to send but Post
closed on weekends), this is for the DL friends.  Appreciate your
patience.

All up over the last 10 days, 398 cards have been written.  I hope
there are no mistakes, I have been careful and checked them twice, but
I am a human.

**Please let me know if there are any and I will try to fix the
situation for you.**

I have also updated my 2m EME Portable webpage to give a description
of the picture on the cards, along with a link or two for more
details.
Just in case you are unsure of what the animal is.  There are some
unusual ones here in VK
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pearsons@aapt.net.au/PortableEME.html

**Please also let me know if there are any errors on the spreadheet.**

Look forward to making future grid tour plans and working as many as I
can next time.

As always best 73 and
Regards

Wayne