[Moon] ARRL Microwave

Frantisek Strihavka strihavka at upcmail.cz
Mon Oct 13 18:05:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I was QRV in the mw part of ARRL EME Contest 2014 in the last weekend on four bands:

13cm    23 QSOs and 20 multipliers  The least activity in the last years, no QSO from VK, JA and          only 5 QSOs  from NA

9cm      10 x 10 New stns from me are S53MM, OH1LRY and KL6M #51. Thank you Mike, I had my

antenna only 6 dg. up ground during QSO.

6cm      7 x 7     I worked on 6cm only 2 hours at Saturday morning and I missed several stations.

3cm      17 x 13 The good activity in the all contest time. New for me are YO2BCT and YO3DDZ #67.

                        I worked JA4BLC 10450/10368 and testet my new converter from 10450 MHz

Summary  57 QSOs and 50 multipliers

The pleasant EME weekend with the good weather and without technical problems.

73        Franta OK1CA

---
Tato zpráva neobsahuje viry ani jiný škodlivý kód - avast! Antivirus je aktivní.