[Moon] TM8PB ARRL 5,7 GHz report

F2CT F2CT at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 16 22:51:35 CEST 2014

Hello to All Lunatics

It was a nice EME activity week-end even if the participation level was too
low.

I think that a good way is to separate bands in more than one week-end like
during the Dubus Contest .

Feed changing depend of weather conditions and in Brittany we must take into
account heavy rain and high winds !

Sorry if it was impossible for us to move on 10GHz ; we need more accuracy
on the tracking system because

PB8 aperture angle is less than 0,1° at 3dB !!!

So here is the results

Saturday : OK1CA ; DL7YC ; SM6FHZ ; WA6PY ; SP6OPN ; G3LTF ; K1JT ;

Saturday evening / Sunday : JA4BLC ; JA1WQF ; JA6CZD ; SM6CKU ; SM4DHN ;
SQ6OPG ;

Heard : OH0/DL1YMK ; ES5PC ; UA3PTW

The louder was Manfred DL7YC !

We miss too much stations from Europe and USA ! it’s a real pity

Moon noise was at 4,2 dB.

Total : 13 x 7

We must qrt on Sunday morning due to bad weather and a big failure on the
tracking system !

Thanks a lot to all of you

Cordialement

73 Guy F2CT

"always further outdistances , always higher in frequency !"

06 08 17 40 82

F2CT at wanadoo.fr

---