[Moon] Female 7/16-DIN Connectors for 1-5/8" Heliax

Lance Collister, W7GJ w7gj at q.com
Tue Sep 2 23:30:56 CEST 2014

Hello!

I have 7 used Andrew AL7DF connectors in good shape:

http://www.commscope.com/catalog/wireless/159/product_details.aspx?id=9343&tab=1

I would be interested in selling all or some of these for $60 each plus shipping and
handling.  I can't believe how simple these are to put on the Heliax!  Specifications
and installation instructions are at the above link.

If interested, please send me your email address and I will get a shipping quote for
you.  Best payment is by PayPal to my email address. Thanks!

GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!