[Moon] KA0RYT 432 MHz LNA info

Ingolf, SM6FHZ ingolf.fhz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:43:23 CEST 2014

Hi All,

does anyone have info on how the KA0RYT 432 MHz LNA is built?

I have seen many splendid results from NF-competitions on this design, but
have not been able to find any info on the actual design.

I understand that it is a cavity design, but not more than that. What is
the secret behind the good results?

I am in the process of improving my 432 MHz by building a new LNA and would
love to understand how a very successful design looks.

I have collected documentation on many designs, but this particular one
seems to be extremely successful.

Thanks in advance for any info on this particular design.

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

--
Ingolf, SM6FHZ
http://www.2ingandlin.se/SM6FHZ.htm