[Moon] OZ1HNE 144MHz ARI CW EME contest result,

Jørgen Kristiansen oz1hne at post8.tele.dk
Thu Sep 18 15:35:01 CEST 2014

Hi EME'ers,

I was QRV on 144MHz in the ARI CW EME contest and found conditions
below "normal" and very unstabil, maybe because of the very strong and
visible Aurora we had days before ??? (visible Aurora happen not very often
here in OZ). I was very glad to hear so good activity, but we really miss
some more activity from US, and the only US station I heard/worked was
N4GJV. I worked the following 24 stations in the contest:

OK1VVP
IK2DDR
N4GJV
YO2AMU
SP7DCS
RX3A
I2FAK
G3ZIG
I3EVK
VK5APN
OK1MS
F6DRO
G4SWX
IZ2DJP
IK1FJI
VK5FA
YO5BIN
SP3XBO
I3MEK
ON4KHG
SM2CEW
LZ2US
SM7WSJ
DF1CF

Thanks to all for the QSO's and for being QRV in this ARI CW EME contest.
I was all great fun and I look forward to more in 2015.

Best 73, Jorgen OZ1HNE.