[Moon] 9cm and 3cm Activity Weekend September 20/21

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 19 13:00:34 CEST 2014

Sorry for the late reminder but I have been away for a week. This coming weekend is the 9 and 3cm AW. Sat. Sept. 20 - 3 cm  and Sun. Sept. 21 - 9 cm.
For new readers, an AW is when we attempt to get all those with capability on a specific band to come on and make QSOs, run tests for those needing signals, test new feeds, preamps etc. No pressure, no scoring, use the reflector, use any mode, just activate the band.
Hope to work some of you on 9cm on Sunday, 6m dish 90W at feed.
Again apologies for teh late reminder.
73 Peter G3LTF