[Moon] Short audiovideo

Fausto Coletti faustocoletti at alice.it
Sun Sep 21 10:22:57 CEST 2014

I think Ben that the circular polarization is winner.
Clean CW tone with little spreading.
Probably is better to lost 3 dB from linear to circular polarization
that listen high spreading tone with linear polarization.
I hope to be ready soon. This autumn i will start to install the antenna support.

73, Fausto IK4NMF