[Moon] FS HP-8684B 5.4 GHz to 12.5 GHz Signal Generator

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 29 22:37:19 CEST 2014

Hello group.  I have a near mint, fully functional HP-8684B signal generator
(5.4 GHz to 12.5 GHz) that I must part with due to a recent lay off.
Pictures with the unit turned on can be provided upon request. I would say
it is an easy 9.5/10 in terms of appearance with very few signs of even
normal wear.

If you are interested pse send me a private e-mail (w8bya at mchsi dot com)
with the amount you would be willing to pay for it.  I can ship it within
the USA but that will be extra.  I can also deliver it to the Ft Wayne ham
fest or meet someone within 40-50 miles of my QTH which is 20 miles south of
Ft. Wayne, IN.  TU es 73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....