[Moon] SSPA Itablab how to order????????????

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Tue Sep 30 10:17:45 CEST 2014

Does any one know how to order from this Italian company  Italab
I tried with 4-5 email sent to Nico    but it seems to be a comunication
problem.
i even used googletranslate
and sent this:

Ciao Nico
Mi piacerebbe ordinare uno Phoenix 1000 Triband 50-70-144 Mhz 1Kw uscita
SSPA
Si prega di confermare
Avete una documentazione techical su SSPA?
Ciao Lars Pettersson SM4IVE

And i got this message last night :
the first batch was all sold, the second batch includes delivery in the
second week of November, if you are interested order it immediately
because the first batch has been sold all over again before delivery

If someone else now how to order from Italab please tell me how, becouse
their webpage doesnot.
And it seems my English/ Italian doesent seem to work :-)

73 Lars SM4IVE

--
I only work real EME no chatts no Bagpipes
CW is King!!!!