[Moon] DL0SHF active tonight?

Jack F6AJW jack.f6ajw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:26:59 CEST 2015

Hello EME'ers!

I wonder if DL0SHF 10 GHz beacon is running tonight? Moon is currently
well orientated for my /P QTH in SW of France (IN93EK) permitting tests
from my balcony and I am currently working for fun on a 60cm off-set
dish with preamp directly connected to the source (no antenna relay). I
measured about 5 dB of noise from the sun this afternoon but not sure
than i will get something if DL0SHF is running QRP.

Happy Easter!

73's.

Jacques F6AJW/IN93EK

---