[Moon] Day After: New ARI EME Trophy

Alex IV3KKW iv3kkw at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 11:27:08 CEST 2015

Hi to all,

   I remember you all to send your logs to Enrico I5WBE i5wbe at i5wbe.it .

Every log, also with 1 qso is very welcome.

Two words about coincidence of the last weekend with Dubus Contest CW/SSB on
23cm:

-         Enrico I5WBE (ARI EME Coordinator) sent the dates and times for
2015 on June 2014 to Al Catz K2UYH for the NL, to Bernd Dl7APV for the
Calendar 2015, and also to Dubus.

-         IMHO a good time before the contest, Dubus putted its contest on
the same weekend and never worried about it, not a word to Enrico about it.

I don’t want to argue about it, but everyone can imagine our feelings,
everyone can draw his own conclusion !

Best 73’s to all, we wait your logs.

Alex IV3KKW

 A.R.I. - VHF & Up Manager Coordinator