[Moon] G3LTF 9cm AW second pass

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 10 23:21:32 CEST 2015

Most contacts on day 2 were on SSB. I worked OK1KIR, PY2BS, LX1DB and W5LUA . On CW I worked PA7JB, W5LUA and OZ6OL. I ran a test with G4DDK and he just copied my SSB enough to get both calls even though I had about 20% of the  dish obscured at the time.( This is what AWs are for)  also heard were OH2DG, WA6PY, K2UYH, PA0BAT, SM9PGP and G4NNS.. On the second day I ran my G4DDK preamp with an MGF4941 which got me another 0.4dB sun noise.
My thanks to everyone who made noise measurements, I will publish results, as for 6cm, in the 432 and above NL.
Thanks for all the fun EME
73 Peter G3LTF