[Moon] [Moon-net GG] I4XCC SK

ok1teh Petrzilka ok1teh at seznam.cz
Tue Dec 1 23:24:32 CET 2015

just for an info http://www.i4xcc.eu/?q=node/76

Matej, OK1TEH

---------- Původní zpráva ----------
Od: John PA5MS <john at pa5ms.nl>
Komu: ok1teh at seznam.cz, 'Moon Net' <moon-net at mailman.pe1itr.com>,
'Moonbounce' <moon at moonbounce.info>, moon-net at googlegroups.com
Datum: 26. 11. 2015 14:05:18
Předmět: RE: [Moon-net GG] I4XCC SK

"

It is with deep regret I read the sad news about the passing away of another
good VHF Friend.

Claudio was one of the few Italian stations who I could work in summertime
via Defraction on the Alps. JN63GV was around 1000Km for me (from my old
QTH) We worked over a dozen times (between 1997 and 1999) via Defraction/
Iono/Tropo all in CW of coarse. Claudio was a very good CW operator. Also
many MS QSO’s are in the log with Claudio, still have some recordings. “ I
four X cee cee “  in SSB is what I remind me of his calling on 144.200
Random SSB meteor-scatter frequency.

It’s like Matej says A Friend even though we never met.  Polite, very kind,
and a keen operator always willing to do some tests.  In that days we talked
to each other on WW-converse channel 14345 to arrange skeds.

Another HUGE loss to the VHF (UHF/SHF) community

Rest in Peace my friend  …-.-

John PA5MS