[Moon] Microwave Activity weekends 2015

Gerard Geesink geesi005 at planet.nl
Tue Feb 10 12:26:50 CET 2015

Hi Peter,

Thank you for taking the initiative, very nice!
I've always liked the Activity Weekends, lot of activity, and they
helped me very much when I started microwave EME activities some years ago.

I would certainly include 13 cm. In an AW there's always much more time
to try to complete a QSO than in the rush of a contest.
I feel that the need for 24G is much less, only few stations QRV there,
and they will find each other to make skeds anyway.

Your proposed dates seem OK to me. Although nothing wrong with having
another 13 cm AW in the winter season.

73, Gerard PA0BAT