[Moon] Thank You - Help With H-Frame & Elevation

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Fri Feb 13 02:21:11 CET 2015

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has replied to my request
for help and ideas regarding an H-Frame with Elevation.

The number of people replying was quite numerous.  We have a wonderful
group of guys here who are willing to take the time and effort to help
others in need, esp Novices like myself.  My sincere thanks to you all.  73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....