[Moon] VK3UM Planner Ver 1.97

Doug McArthur tikaluna at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 15 07:06:36 CET 2015

Gentlemen  .. yes another update!

I have added to the *Month Data* option (a month [selectable] of moon
data at a glance in chart display format)
Declination, Path Loss, Distance, Libration, Illumination, Rise and Set
times (local and UTC),
Rise and set azimuth bearings,  and coincident Moon/Sun times (text format).
In addition you can select (or deselect), as a composite display, most
of the above the options as you wish.

e.g. select Declination and path loss and you find they will not
coincide until July 2017
         or the peak Moon declination will not occur until  October 2023
at ~29.15° or
         the lowest path loss for this year will / has occurred on the
15th February. (today!)
         I will leave it to you to choose the lowest Libration should
you require such a condition.

If you have obstructions on your Moon rise or set  you can choose days
that suit your situation as well.
Detailed information for the day, hour and minute is available from the
planner option as usual.

Have fun!

73 Doug
www.vk3um.com