[Moon] WAS 432 and HNY 2015

ok1dfc at seznam.cz ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Thu Jan 1 20:45:18 CET 2015

Hi EME gang, first of all HNY 2015 everybody. Secondly I would like to say
thank you to Mike KF8MY, which bring me #38 WAS Michigan on 432 MHz. I have
some other contacts to rare stats and will work on. VHF team in Missouri
send me contacts to hams which are equipped by 432 MHz units, so I have
chance to have MO soon too. Unfortunately many hams which were QRV 432 MHz
before lost antennas due to storms or no more active now on 432 MHz. So I
will be happy to every possible chance try to work states which I have still
blank on my list.

Again HNY to all and see you via moon.

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC