[Moon] [ukmicrowaves] Re: 23cms Driver Amp

g4bao john at g4bao.com
Mon Jan 5 18:02:52 CET 2015

OK I seem to have stirred enough interest so I have today ordered the parts
for 100 more kits, which should be ready in the next 2 weeks or so.

I hope to have the kits in time to take some to Heelweg on January 16th

I currently have 2 left, of the old batch and they are about to be ordered
I think!

*No price increase,*  as the parts have gone up but that has been balanced
by not having to pay for the PCB setup fee a second time.

still £21 in the UK and €27 in EU (other countries please email me for a
quote)

The article describing the board was in CQTV a while back and can now be
downloaded from the Scatterpoint archive at

http://www.microwavers.org/scatterpoint.htm

See January and March 2013 issues

73
John