[Moon] Are SM4IVE going QRT on EME?

Martin Andrew martin.andrew at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 9 16:25:29 CET 2015

Looks like you are going to catch our second storm.
This morning (9th) we had winds up to 120-160KPH.
Fortunately from the West. North is the direction I
worry about as extremely exposed. Have a look at the
map on QRZ.com. Find the closest land to my North !!.
Tomorrow (or late tonight) we have a weaker storm
coming with winds around 100-120KPH but same direction.
Slightly more concerned as there could be snow, high
static, and possibly lightning about so expecting power to
go off.

We have had 250KPH winds here. Slept through the winds
but wondered why my car was parked 20 metre from where
I left it !.

Martin, GM6VXB