[Moon] Swedish EME Meeting

Jürgen.Friedrich juergen.friedrich at dj8fr.de
Tue Jun 2 22:51:59 CEST 2015

At first big thanks to the dino-family  :-)   and of course to Lars!!
Again excellent meeting with new ideas. Enjoyed it.

Dick, tnx for the nice shrims! Good taste.
Glad that you got the plane. Mine was 1 h late...
see u.
Juergen DJ8FR

Hi all,

I would like to echo the previous messages about the EME meeting in Örebro
last weekend. A big thanks to organizer Lars SM4IVE!

I enjoyed every minute of it and it also inspired me to set some first steps
on 3cm EME. Thanks Hannes SM6PGP for the good starting point: a beautifully
made Kumar feed J

John PA7JB and I had a good trip to Arlanda airport and in spite of crazy
things in our suitcases (feedhorns, amplifiers, even a monopod for
camera's!) we came through security without a single problem. So we had time
for some diner, we thought

Just in the middle of a nice salad it appeared the mechanical watch of Dick
had some 45 minute error, so we actually had only 5 minutes to get on board!
I hope Jürgen DJ8FR enjoyed it as we had to leave him behind in astonishment
and with 80% of the salad in front J

It was amazing that we made it to the plain just in time and even more
amazing that once on board, we had 30 minutes delay grrrr. I thought of that
nice salad some time I must admit hi!!

Best to all,

Dick PA2DW