[Moon] Sweden and 13 cm

Lars Pettersson sm4ive at telia.com
Thu Jun 4 19:36:05 CEST 2015

Hi Mike
I need to to a clarifaction
we had bigger freq span before but now we have 2400-2450  but only 100mW
Maybe we can get special licens for more power, Or maybe   same freq as
before becouse  Swedish PTS  did not manage to sell anything of the band.
So maybe we still can get a special licens for previoues freq.
But as it looks now only 100 mW in 2400

73 Lars SM4IVE