[Moon] Dubus 13cm

ok1dfc at seznam.cz ok1dfc at seznam.cz
Wed Mar 4 18:52:51 CET 2015

Hello EME gang, I was QRV for 13cm EME DUBUS weekend after couple months
again. Activity from JA 100%, EU very high activity, SA 100% presented by
Bruce, but I missed many stations from NA. Thanks to Mike KL6M for new DXCC
#40 and initial, also other 10 new stations in my log bring me final number
of initials up to #94. Thank you very much to all participants and all QSOs.
Looking forward for 3400 MHz EME DUBUS if new TRV will be ready here. Log
from the contest is available here http://www.ok1dfc.com/eme/contest/dub13_
15/VQLogWk.htm(http://www.ok1dfc.com/eme/contest/dub13_15/VQLogWk.htm)

Final result is 41 QSO and 38 multipliers

--
Zdenek - OK1DFC
www.ok1dfc.com