[Moon] OZ1HNE 144MHz CW EME Februar ATP report,

Jørgen Kristiansen oz1hne at post8.tele.dk
Thu Mar 5 15:10:08 CET 2015

Hi EME'ers

I was QRV in both parts of the 144MHz CW EME ATP last saturday
and I found good signals on the band. VK5FA had been calling me
for half an hour before I start to hear him (thanks for your patience
Andy). Was it just deeep QSB or ...... (-:
I the second part of the ATP I was only QRV for about 1 hour, and
the only station heard /worked was Ron N4GJV with a really FB
signal. I worked the following random QSO's:

SM2CEW
VK5APN
OK1VVP
VK5FA
IK1FJI
I3MEK
G4RGK
N4GJV

Thanks to all for the QSO's and for showing up making this ATP
Event great fun.

Best 73, Jorgen OZ1HNE.