[Moon] Russ, K4QI SK

Peter Blair g3ltf at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 8 22:52:38 CET 2015

I was extremely sad to hear this news, I first worked Rusty as K4QIF in 1979/80 on 432 and 1296. He first appears in the NL lists at that time but he was listening, with a dish mounted parametric amplifier ,note!, in the W2NFA days 10 years before. He was an excellent CW op, always a pleasure to work.
We will miss you Rusty, RIP.
Peter G3LTF